Sunday, April 15, 2007

4/15/2007 She did it

3,400+ calories on Saturday, 1,200 more by 9 am Sunday! With a mind of her own and quiet determination she is showing us (and the doctors) she can get all the calories she needs without a NG tube. Way to go Annie!

May you all have a blessed Divine Mercy Sunday. "Jesus, I Trust In You" Paul

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not.
In all your ways be mindful of him, and He will make straight your paths."
-Proverbs 3:5-6

4 comments:

dcat said...

You go girl! :)

bg said...

woot!! good going lady!! :+:

(((hugs))) 'n' luv, patricia..

==

Anonymous said...

Annie! I am so happy to hear you are doing so well. I knew you could do it! Keep up the good work and I hope to see you soon. I know it must be sooooo nice to be back home. I pray for you every day!!!!

~Amy Mahoney

Anonymous said...

hey annie! i dont know u and u probly dont know me, but i am so glad u r doing better! i pray 4 u everyday! love ya!
samantha z. (st. ann school)