Thursday, April 12, 2007

4/12/2007 And one step back

Annie went to see her doctor at Children's today, and based on several factors she is being admitted back into the hospital tonight for an overnight stay, and hopefully back home tomorrow. They need to run some IV medications, change some other medications, and add a feeding tube in her nose. She continues to loose weight, down to 98 pounds. The feeding tube will be used to supplement her nutrition at night - it could be in for a month or so.

Annie is dissapointed, but strong! She is an amazing person. She teaches me about life every day and is a real blessing. Thank you all for your support and prayer. God Bless. Paul

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not.
In all your ways be mindful of him, and He will make straight your paths."
-Proverbs 3:5-6

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there cutie!

You'll be up to your fighting weight in no time!!

bg said...

++

I THINK OF YOU OFTEN

I think of you often,
and remember you in prayer.
I ask the Lord to help you
with the burdens you must bear.
If he doesn't remove your burdens,
he'll carry them for you.
So, be encouraged,
for he's promised this to do.
I also ask the Lord to bless you,
and to meet your every need,
and to help you read his Word,
and to give it earnest heed.
Yes, I think of you often,
and I remember you in prayer.
And I want to challenge you
to cast on God your care.
Now I ask you to pray for me,
for I am needy, too.
And as we pray for each other,
great things God will do!

By Pastor Bruce Oyen B. A., M.
A., D. Min. December 29, 2006

thanks & take care Annie!!

==

dcat said...

Oops ok...

R Father...

You will pull out of this kiddo. You just have to get some good stuff in that body now.

I will keep on praying and checking in...who art in heaven...

Anonymous said...

Dear Annie:
We are praying for you every day. You will be lifted up in special prayer this Divine Mercy Sunday! Keep your spirits up. Lots of love and hugs.

The Shillers