Sunday, April 8, 2007

04/08 HAPPY Easter!

The Easter bunny came to visit Annie today:) Annie also gets to go home today for about 5 hours to enjoy Easter with her family.
Shown in the picture is Annie's nurse, Annaelise who we found out earlier in the week is the Granddaughter of Annie's Grandma's best friend! It's wonderful how Annie continues to bring us close together through God's amazing grace.
Have a wonderful & blessed Easter!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not.
In all your ways be mindful of him, and He will make straight your paths."
-Proverbs 3:5-6

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie you look great!!

miss you lots.


LOVE YOU.

dcat said...

Doesn’t, she though! :) (((((hugs)))))

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!

Annie you look marvelous and sounds like you are doing great.

Continue to get stronger - I look forward to catching up with you when you get home and are up to visitors.

Best wishes to your family today and always.

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie!! Your lookin GREAT!!! love you!!! Happy Easter!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Annie!! I pray and think about you EVERY single day! I look forward to reading this blog everyday to see how you are doing.
You look great in this picture!! When I was in Childrens I never had the easter bunny visit me, but a dog did!

Love,
Kelsey Kinsella

The Munoz Family said...

.. that rabbit fur may be suitable for a new nice white angora scarf.. can you lets us borrow it Annie ?? ;-)!!
Haappy Eeaaster!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie, Happy Easter!
You are in my prayers and thoughts constantly. Your faith and strength inspire me and I am so happy to hear that you are recovering so well.

Love,
Geri Morris